Small Khadem Quran Sahih Bukhari Sahih Muslim Al Aqsa Moschee دعاء القنوت Stories Quotes

Bookmark and Share


Wonderful Daughter

Now that I have a wonderful daughter, life has shown me how blessed and joyful it can be. I don't know if it is my daughter that has shown me this directly, or whether looking through her eyes has given me a new perspective on life. She is only 4 years old but already has demonstrated the personality and quirks that are years beyond her age. This has prompted me to think that I am not the only one that is experiencing the wonders of having a daughter.What are your experiences ? What do you feel blessed about? This is the feel good site. Let's take time out to celebrate our mother daughter relationships. This is the forum for mothers and daughters to exchange views and build relationships.

Mothers on the Run....what a realistic view of us in today's society. So often, my husband and I want the world to stop for just an hour, so that we can savour the moments as they happen. Life is about working, living, juggling and at some point sleeping! I look over and see my little girl and feel her growing up much too fast. She still looks for me when I the leave room and asks me thousands of questions a day. But we do need to let her grow. She starts school next year and for her a new chapter will unfold. What are your experiences out there? How do we try to retain the innocence, without stifling the child? What do we do when her friends' influences become more important than yours? We need time out to take a breath and be thankful for the special presence we hold with our daughters. Think about the relationship you share with your mother; hasn't that changed over the years? As teenagers, we told our mothers we knew everything, which eventually took us to a point of "wisdom" where we knew so little! What is your view? The mother daughter relationship touches everyone in some way.

Bookmark and Share | Home | Daily News | We Are On... |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Khadem Quran Sahih Bukhari Sahih Muslim Al Aqsa Moschee دعاء القنوت Stories Quotes

Bookmark and Share